Established in Feb 2019, Matrixport is a spin-off from one of the world’s largest blockchain and crypto mining giant Bitmain, who accounts for 75% of the global market of crypto mining ASICs shipped.
Matrixport is a one-stop platform where you can custodise, trade, invest and lend crypto assets with ease. Matrixport has:
- US$1 billion of crypto assets under custody
- US$100 million daily trading volume
- 170 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Singapore
We specially invited Ms Cynthia Wu, one of the founding partners of Matrixport, to share in this exclusive Webinar:
- Why Crypto is an important asset class now and into the future
- How to profit from crypto volatility
- How to use Matrixport to help you manage and grow your crypto
- How Matrixport keep your crypto safe
- How to earn up to double-digit interest with your crypto
BONUS: Get the 1288 USDC free trial of their service! Find out more in the Webinar.
Speaker: Cynthia Wu
Cynthia is one of the Founding Partners of Matrixport, she is currently responsible for the overseas business development and sales. Prior to Matrixport, she was Investment Director at Bitmain Technologies, focusing on investments in blockchain financial services sector.
Prior to joining crypto space, she was Vice President at HKEX, responsible for derivatives product development and institutional sales from 2012-2019. She was a physical commodity trader at Noble Group from 2009-2012.
- Date: 2 Feb 2021 (Tue)
- 8pm – 10pm Singapore time (Webinar room opens 7.45pm Singapore time, GMT+8)
- For other timezones, please click here.
- Venue: Webinar. Access from any connected devices. Nothing to install.
- Registration is compulsory as Webinar capacity is limited.